Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurse, Lincoln
Opportunity available for a Registered General Nurse to work within an Inpatient setting, Based in Lincoln
The team sits within a inpatient setting with the role predominately planing the delivery of patient care and take responsibility for implementing and evaluating that care, using an appropriate nursing model.
You will provide advice and education to patients, staff and learners within the directorate as
required and develop communication networks across specialities and throughout the
As part of this role you will be able to prioritise their own workload and of those working with them such as learners and Healthcare Assistants.
When in charge of the ward know how to delegate what staff to what duties and ensure the smooth running of the ward.
You will know how to impart news of a distressing nature to patients and relatives.
This will include
passing on news of a patient's death or helping a patient/relative understand a diagnosis such
You will also carry out nursing care to the highest possible standard according to Trust Policies and Practice and Clinical Guidelines.
This requires a thorough understanding of policies and
guidance related to for example: infection control, hygiene and individualised patient needs.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be full time working across 7 days with the shifts being a mix of Earlies, Lates, Long Days & Nights
The hourly rate for this role:
Monday to Friday 06:00 - 20:00: £25 Per hour
Saturday /Nights: £29 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £33 Per Hour
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: £25 - £33 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-02 16:58:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Placements Officer
- RGN / RMN / RNLD
- People Advisor
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees