Are you a Physiotherapist, looking for a new challenge?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a MSK Physiotherapist on a permanent basis.
This will be working full time for one of our private clients based in Leicester.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: (JOB SUMMARY)
To provide clinical assessment (physical and other specialist assessment), analysis, diagnosis and appropriate management of patients with musculoskeletal complaints using current evidence and clinical reasoning, within agreed client Key Performance Indicators.
The role will include:
- You will cover a range of musculoskeletal (MSK) assessments and treatments including ergonomic assessments and recommendations.
- You will work within your scope of practice
- You will assess and treat patients remotely from home as well as from the client's premises
- You will work as the sole physiotherapist for this client but alongside colleagues within our private client for other tasks
- You will complete notes and reports in accordance with CSP and HCPC standards
- You will treat the patient as a whole using the Biopsychosocial Model
- You will work with your team to meet challenging but achievable KPI's and goals
- You will take initiative in progressing your individual professional development and clinical effectiveness
- You will maintain good communication and relations with all of your stakeholders
- You will work closely with representatives of the client and their Occupational Health team
Pay Rate: £Up to £32,000
The successful candidate will hold a suitable qualification and HCPC registration and will have experience working within the NHS or Hospital environment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Joshua Morrison Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk or call on 01772 208963.
- Rate: Up to £32000.00 per annum
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Josh Morrison
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-02 16:14:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist