Mental Heath Crisis Telephone Advisor
Mental Health Crisis Telephone Advisor
An exciting permanent full time opportunity has become available within a private nationwide mental health charity facilitating contracts for NHS mental health services in Sunderland.
The Crisis Helplines are recruiting for a full time vacancy within a hybrid position working on site from the call centre and at home.
£150 for a successful application bonus!
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £24,000 up to £26,500 per annum
You will be working within a team of experienced Crisis Telephone Advisors and mental health professionals as part of a specialist crisis line supporting individuals needing immediate support, consultation and signposting.
The charity supports NHS contracts and private organisations in offering crisis telephone lines to their clients and then signposting within their mental health services.
You will be supporting charities such a veteran support services and NHS crisis teams.
The role is based at the charity's head office in Sunderland where you will start your role with a three week induction programme.
You will work on a rolling rota working a mixture of long days in the office and the lates and nights at home with all equipment provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for a growing department within the charity which is winning more and more funding each year.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or level 3 counselling certificate is an essential requirement.
- Experience of working in a social care setting, or prior mental health support experience.
- Great interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Understanding principles of Care and Mental Health Act.
- Knowledge of data management systems needed to interpret data and write reports for service management.
- Must be able to commute to the Head Office based in Sunderland.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 Permanent Placement Bonus
- Quick starts into contracts
- Referral bonus of £250
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Interview techniques coaching
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to email@example.com with your contact details on!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £24000 per annum
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Millar
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-02 14:26:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist