Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a NHS Band 2 Administrator on an ongoing temporary agency contact.
This role will be based within the Leeds area.
37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
Can be scope for remote working and can be based either within York or Scarborough site
PAYE Rate - £11
paid weekly via an umbrella company.
Brief description of roles and responsibilities
Maintaining the departmental archive by filing paraffin processed tissue blocks, glass slides and patient request cards.
Each block, slide and request card have a unique number and are stored in numerical order.
This role does require some moving and lifting of boxes containing blocks.
Retrieving blocks and slides that are required for additional testing and slide review.
Assisting in maintaining the long-term archive, which requires completing tasks that require some manual handling.
Patient data entry - inputting of patient details into the departmental computer system.
Basic admin and clerical duties assisting the current team of medical secretaries within the departmental office.
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to email@example.com or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
- Rate: Up to £11 per hour
- Location: York, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harry Greenhalgh
- Tel: 01772 208953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-30 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist