Job Title: Personal Assistant to Public Protection Command SMT
Location: Hybrid working, 2 days a week in the office and 3 days working either at home or a local police station
Salary: £14.25 per hour
Service Care is looking for a highly organised and proactive individual to work as a Personal Assistant to the Public Protection Command SMT.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a proactive, efficient, and high level of support to the Principals.
This will include managing their diaries, arranging and attending public protection meetings, and managing a significant number of competing demands.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage their work time efficiently, and strong customer service skills.
They will be confident in providing support to senior staff and will be able to deliver high-quality work, often to tight deadlines, within a small dedicated team.
- Managing the diaries and commitments of the Principals
- Arranging and attending a variety of public protection meetings with internal and external partners
- Managing a significant number of competing demands
- Using a range of Microsoft Office products to complete tasks efficiently
- Liaising with internal customers and external partners
- Demonstrating very strong customer service skills
- Working independently on occasions
- Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
- Confident in providing support to senior staff
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in using a range of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage numerous competing priorities to a high standard
- Proactive, flexible and professionally energetic
If you are a proactive and highly organised individual looking for an exciting new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Lewis.Ashcroft@servicecare.org.uk for more information.
- Duration: 12 Month+
- Rate: £12.05 - £14.25 per hour
- Location: Guildford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-27 13:56:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist