Deputy Manager - Children's Residential
To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
Support the Registered Manager to be accountable and responsible for the home's outcomes.
This includes the welfare and safety of the young people, the progression of the young people, the management of the staff team and robust monitoring of the work practices of new employees to ensure the home stays viable with the referral process and to maintain standards within the home.
To assist in the management of the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Have attained a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People.
Be prepared to attain a management qualification of at least or equivalent to Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care for Children and Young people.
Skills Proven people management/supervisory skills within a residential setting, including motivating, directing, delegating.
Proven organisational skills.
Proven financial management skills
At least 2 years' experience in a supervisory role within a children's residential setting
If you're interested in this vacancy, please apply directly to this advert or alternatively email email@example.com or call Adam on 01772 208964
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £34000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
- Location: Solihull, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Adam Stone
- Tel: 01772 208 964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-26 15:07:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist