I am currently recruiting on behalf of a University for a Credit Controller in West Midlands (Hybrid) and wondered if you may be interested in the role? You will be responsible for debt chasing on specified commercial and other public sector customers, Students, and other Sponsors.
To include Commercial companies, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, PCT's, Funding Organisations and other Commercial customers.
I attach details below regarding the vacancy but am available on 01772 208 969 if you would like to discuss in more detail.
ROLE: Credit Controller
LOCATION: West Midlands (Hybrid)
CONTRACT: 2 months (Ongoing)
RATE: £15-16 per hour UMBRELLA
*Please note that this role is a hybrid working position
- Actively and regularly contact all customers by telephone/ email to secure payment of outstanding invoices and account balances.
Current annual turnover is £ 160 million.
- Prepare and plan for making outgoing calls, to ensure control of these calls is always maintained and a confirmed or positive result is achieved.
- Maintain accurate diary notes to ensure payments are received as expected and to take any necessary follow up action.
- Develop productive working relationships with all customers to maintain and improve cash flow for the University and subsidiary companies, whilst maintaining the reputation of the University.
- Provide advice and guidance to Faculties and Departments in respect of credit control matters
- Assist with the induction of new starters especially in relation to credit control procedures and working practices.
- Assist in the coaching, training, and mentoring or other members of the Accounts Receivable Team
- Reduce the overall indebtedness of the University through structured credit control activity.
- Provide cover and support in respect of Student Loans Company processes.
This is a critical account currently worth c£30 million.
Accurately maintaining account records.
- Will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Knowledge and experience of credit control work
- Is highly motivated with a high degree of integrity and professionalism to ensure that debt collection is maximised whist preserving the reputation of the University.
- Possesses strong communication skills which are essential as this Post is an externally customer focused role.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Start: 02/05/2023
- Duration: 2 Months
- Rate: £15 - £16 per hour
- Location: Wolverhampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tim Breaker
- Tel: 01772 208 969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-25 16:24:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist