Assistant Project Manager
A Local Authority based in Central London is currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have a Strong understanding of local government project delivery in the context of neighbourhood renewal and regeneration as well as evidence of project management experience.
The propose of the role is to support the management of the delivery of complex capital projects for the Leisure Directorate in the Environment, Neighbourhood & Growth department.
Leading on all aspects of project delivery from initiation through to completion and hand over.
To ensure a strategic and holistic approach to the project management and delivery of Marina Development initiatives at South Dock Marina, boatyard and Greenland Dock.
To design, develop and procure works and services that contribute to achieving the Council's corporate objectives for Marina Development, with a particular focus on improving operating environments and ensuring health & safety compliance.
Leads on the preparation, specification, delivery and evaluation of one or more complex capital project that will have a positive effect on the borough's leisure facilities and infrastructure, supporting the Council's strategic goals.
Ensures that projects are delivered in accordance with health and safety policy and legislation.
Understands and interprets the business objectives and targets into a tangible deliverable that is sustainable after the project ends.
Determines the most suitable approach to meeting business goals, including identifying, establishing and implementing the most suitable project methodology.
- Knowledge of best practice in the application of project management and risk management processes and tools
- Understanding of local government procurement rules and procedures.
- Understanding of standard forms of contract used in construction industry.
- Experience working, through the full project life cycle from inception to completion
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £200 per day Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £200 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-25 12:18:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist