Band 7 Registered General Nurse
Band 7 Registered General Nurse
Opportunity available for a Registered General Nurse to work for Service Care Solutions within an Urgent Treatment Unit, Based in Lincolnshire
The team sits within the Urgent Treatment Unit with the role predominately assessing, planning, implementing and assisting with the evaluation of individual programmes of care for the critically ill patient.
As part of this role you will be able to offer advice and support to the patient's families and friends responding to their individual needs and communicate with all members of the multi-disciplinary team to facilitate continuity of care.
You will also be able to contribute towards the development of clinical practice by participating in practice, and self-development programmes on the unit.
You will also be able to prioritise and organise workload to ensure continuity of care and treatment throughout the shift and maintain a safe environment at the bed area.
You must be able to demonstrate professional accountability and works within own limitations and demonstrate thorough and concise verbal handover which reflects the care and treatment given to the patient over the course of the shift and respect the need for confidentiality and adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
This role is commence asap with the shift patterns being a range of Long Days & Nights
Rate of pay for this role (This can be negtionable on experience)
Monday to Friday (06:00-20:00): £32 Per Hour
Saturday/Nights: £36 Per Hour
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £40 Per Hour
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid after 150 hours have been completed.
We also offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: £32 - £40 per hour + £250 New Registrant
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-21 17:46:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist