General Health care assistant Stoke on Trent
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Health Care Assistant in Stoke on Trent.
*We will pay £150 sign up bonus once worked 150 hours!!
Full flexibility allowing you to choose your working week and flexible shifts to suit your needs; you can choose from early, late or long days, part or full time .
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people then we want to hear from you.
The role is to work on an Ad hoc basis within NHS Health services in Stoke on Trent.
Applicants should have 6 months' previous experience working in a health care setting and must be confident following health and safety regulations, have great communication skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team.
This position involves working within various adult health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £13 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
What we can offer you:
*Excellent Rates of Pay (Paid Weekly)
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
*Exceptional Referral Bonus
*Full Enhanced Quick Track DBS Check Provided Free of Charge
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £13 - £17 per hour + uplifts for Nights and Weekends
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Samantha Dix
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-20 15:25:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist