Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS?
Service Care Solutions have an excellent opportunity available supporting Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust on a LOCUM basis.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to support a Mental Health unit.
The successful candidate will work for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate: £20.00 LTD p/h + £250 Welcome Bonus
Location: Prospect Park Hospital, Reading
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-1700
Contract: 37.5 hours per week | Part-time work Available
- To provide a specialist patient focused technical pharmacy service.
- To participate in the ongoing development of the technician's role in Medicines Optimisation at team level for both inpatient wards and community teams.
- To undertake duties of a technical nature, including the dispensing, checking and supply of medication to individual patients.
- To be an accredited accuracy checking technician in a technician-led dispensary
- To monitor and supervise the work of pharmacy assistants at team level.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous experience within a Pharmacy Technician role or setting
- Knowledge of EMIS and RIO
- Previous training and experience in Accuracy Checking (ACT)
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £20.00 per hour + £250 bonus scheme
- Location: Berkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Bhumi Patel
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-19 15:02:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist