Probation Service Officer - Remote
Remote Probation Service Officer
Service Care Solutions are the current holders of the National Probation Service contract.
We specialise in the criminal justice sector and have access to all vacancies across the country offering a wide range of opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for a Remote Probation Service Officer to join South Essex.
LOCATION: Remote - Carraway House, Essex, SS15 6PH
HOURS: 37 hours per week
DURATION: 52 weeks ongoing
PAY RATE: £18.00 - £20.07 per hour Ltd DOE
The job holder will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after
This will include assessment, sentence implementation, offender
management and producing reports.
The job holder will provide case management support to a full range of offenders utilising service procedures and practice directions that underpin professional judgement.
Probation Service Officer Duties
- To undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders assessed as low or medium risk of harm and to support the Probation Officer grade in high risk cases.
- To use computer-based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales Ensure effective referrals to services and facilities and communicate with offender management staff, interventions staff, service providers and external agencies to review progress and associated risks.
- To undertake prison, home or alternate location visits as required in accordance with service procedures and policies.
- Carry out safeguarding children duties in accordance with the NPS statutory responsibilities and agency policies
- To work within the aims and values of NPS and NOMS
If you are interested in applying, please contact Harvey Rowley on 01772 208962 or send your CV to Harvey.firstname.lastname@example.org
*We offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any Candidates you refer who we place in to work on a minimum 3-month contract
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist Probation consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £18.00 - £20.07 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Basildon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harvey Rowley
- Tel: 01772 208952
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-17 17:17:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist