Role: Account Manager
Salary: £25,0000 (OTE £30,000 year 1)
ARCH finance is a UK contractor umbrella company based in Preston City Centre.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated account manager, to grow and shape the business.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing our market share by promoting our services to contractors and agencies, in line with targets, expectations and KPI's.
You will operate as an on-site Account Manager for any Group companies who are customers, and you will work towards the company's WHY statement, Mission, and Values.
Communication is key to this role as you will be engaging with Customers at all levels, building successful sustainable relationships and bringing this role to life.
The ideal candidate will be resilient, autonomous, and passionate, with exceptional customer service and outstanding attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for a great candidate, who has true ambition to grow with a company and excel in their career.
- Successfully grow sales of company's payroll services
- Design and deliver presentations to both existing and prospective clients on the company's payroll services
- Work with management in developing annual marketing and sales plans
- Monitor and supply sales data and agreed KPI data on a regular basis
- Operate as a customer point of contact and process new referrals until passed to compliance and/or assist, as necessary
- Participate in the implementation of the company's marketing plan and strategies
- Design innovative ways of sourcing new clients, while ensuring a great and continuous relationship with existing contractors and clients
- Maintain correct and detailed records of all activities relating to client prospecting and sales in the assigned territory or location
- Detail the services provided with a view to signing up and where required on boarding new contractors in line with Professional Passport standards (or other if directed)
- Utilise the company's CRM to efficiently and effectively communicate with contractors and clients to improve market share
- Negotiate terms and conditions to ensure long-term sustainable services
- Understand and ensure legislation is adhered to
What we're looking for:
- Personable and approachable style to build enduring relationships and rapport with clients.
- Motivated and passionate with the drive to succeed.
- Experience in strategic relationship management and proven business development ability
- Professional and focused on providing continuous improvement to service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and broader presentation skills.
- Client focused and ability to achieve results through the development of strategic consultative relationships at a senior level.
- Experience of working in a sales or similar targeted environment
- Experience working at an umbrella payroll company is desirable.
- NVQ Level 3+ in business or related subject is desirable
- 1 year's experience operating in a customer service role (B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C) is essential
What's on Offer:
- Salary £25,000 (OTE £30k in first year)
- Supportive and flexible arrangements for employees
- Hybrid home working policy
- Family-friendly policies
- An incredible well-being support package
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-14 15:17:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist