Registered Midwife Herefordshire
Registered Midwife shifts!! Herefordshire area - £250 sign up bonus!!
This is a great opportunity for a registered midwife looking for work either to supplement your current job or as flexible part-time/full-time employment.
This position involves working within the NHS on a shift by shift basis chosen by you.
It is essential that the candidate will have a Midwifery qualification and at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC.
The rates of pay are £35 - £42 per hour (limited company) with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays whilst receiving a £250 sign up BONUS once you have worked 150 hours.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- £250 referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast- track online services free of charge.
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £35 - £42 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Herefordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-13 16:51:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse