This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Service Care Solutions have a fantastic opportunity to join a housing association based in Nottingham who are recruiting for a Voids Cleaner to support the Wider Estates Team on a temporary basis.
Key Role and responsibilities will include:
- To undertake the provision of general cleaning to Nottingham City Council residential properties including corridors, kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms etc.
and other buildings.
- General clearance and removal of bulk refuse furniture and other associated items from housing stock (including residents' gardens and lofts) and transporting to a designated disposal or storage area.
- Clearing and cleansing of domestic properties and associated external areas, in accordance with laid down frequencies and procedures.
- To undertake grounds maintenance duties as directed by the Void Cleansing Manager, including the removal of graffiti in accordance with established procedures.
- Taking appropriate action to prevent any activities that may result in damage or disfigurement to property, belongings or undue annoyance to residents.
- Undertake final cleans and full sparkle cleans as required.
- To be responsible for general care of cleaning equipment.
Candidates must be:
- Medically and physically able to remove heavy / bulky refuse, including working in lofts.
- Ability to read and understand instructions including, inventories, procedures and practices particularly in respect of health and safety issues
- Hold a valid full UK driving license
Working hours for this role will be 8am till 4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am till 3:30pm Friday.
For more details on this vacancy, please contact Prakash today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.90 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-13 14:55:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Placements Officer
- RGN / RMN / RNLD
- People Advisor
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees