This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Financial Assessment Officer
Financial Assessment Officer needed with London Borough of Ealing
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Ealing (mostly remote with occasional office work)
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 35 hours per week
Salary - £18.27 ltd an hour
- To be responsible for assisting the Principal Finance Officer in the efficient and effective provision of a comprehensive financial assessment and billing function for care fees and in providing a high level of customer care in accordance with statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures
- To ensure the timely completion of financial assessments including obtaining financial information in order to advise customers, often vulnerable and/or their representatives of any contribution towards an Individual Budget/care fees
- To be responsible for assisting in the efficient and timely raising of customer's bills for care fees and for liaising with other Adults' Services and Finance Teams in order to advise them of the customers net contribution towards care fees
- To ensure providers and direct payment customers are paid the correct amount in line with commissioned services, including identifying and verifying discrepancies, while ensuring that all processes are completed in a timely manner to allow prompt payment
What is required?
- Working knowledge of financial administration including the financial assessment process and reconciliations
- To have or be studying towards an appropriate qualification e.g.
GCSE Maths or NVQ I in Finance or Administration, or equivalent work based experience
- To have experience in working in a financial or assessment function or have similar work based experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £18.27 per hour
- Location: Ealing, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-12 13:19:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist