This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Placement Coordinator needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Remote/Exeter
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week or 18.5 hours per week
Salary - £13.66 ltd an hour
- To take lead responsibility for sourcing and negotiating all placements for children and young people in care, both for children's social care, education and possibly all placements for children with disabilities depending on future service provision.
- This will include all placements, both in-house and external, across all age ranges - including supported lodgings for young people 16+.
- Identify appropriate placement options and liaise with both -inhouse and external providers
- Create and maintain a Devon placement services' database to facilitate improved management of the Options Appraisal process and to oversee current and future caseloads
What is required?
- Although experience in the area of social care would be helpful, experience in administration and finance is essential
- Experience of managing budgets and have a high level of financial acumen
- Experience of contract negotiating
- Experience of contract monitoring
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £13.66 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-11 15:52:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist