Band 4 Speech and Language Therapy Assistant
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist Assistant, looking for a new challenge?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist Assistant to work within Preston.
Contract duration is 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full time role, however, they will consider someone potentially to work on a part time basis.
Job Purpose: Speech and Language Therapist Assistant
Pay Rate: Up to £15.00 LTD p/h + 250 WELCOME BONUS
Working Hours: Full time (may consider part time)
The senior assistant will work within a therapy discipline working with children with complex and additional needs in the community.
They will be an effective member of the Children's integrated Therapy team.
The post holder will have significant experience in working with children with additional and complex needs.
The post holder will work under the direction of a qualified therapist within the Children's integrated Therapy Service.
The post holder will be required to carry their own caseload where they will carry out treatment programmes devised by the clinician.
The post holder will accept an agreed range of clients and manage a delegated caseload in an appropriate environment e.g.
person's home, community settings.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please contact Joshua Morrison Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk or call on 01772 208963.
- Rate: £14 - £15 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Josh Morrison
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-11 14:28:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist