This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Managing Editor to work for a Police Force in Westminster.
Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Managing Editor
Pay: £390-£500 per day
Job Description - Managing Editor
Working under Head of Content.
Managing Editor - Responsibilities
- Deputising for the Head of Content for certain meetings.
- Support review cycles to ensure services meet UX and content strategy.
- Reviewing operational requirements and produce build briefs for the content team to deliver against.
- Support the review and revision of the content strategy with the Head of Content.
- Support the review and revision of governance policies including plain english, tone of voice, style guide, accessibility.
- Be the evangelist for the design pattern library, policing and encouraging its use across the services on the platform.
- Know how to design content for use across multiple channels and identify the simplest and best way to go out of a variety of approaches.
- Work with and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Know how to prioritise and mitigate constraints and turn them into an advantage.
As well as knowing how to adapt the approach depending on the constraints.
- Understand and practice good risk management.
- Help support and embed good practice within the team.
- Know how to build consensus between groups or highly independent and diverse stakeholders.
- Have sufficient understanding of and ability to spot potential security concerns.
- Be able to step up for incident management.
- Knowledge of agile ways of working and user centered content design
- Be an advocate for best practice and good content
- Strong editorial judgement : know how to tell a story and carry a narrative through content
- Up to speed on emerging digital trends and culture
- EPIServer Experience - if not Epi then another / other enterprise level CMS
- Confident communicator : able to persuade, negotiate , influence, network and work with stakeholders
- Excellent presentation presentation skills with experience presenting content
- propositions and deliverables to production owners and stakeholders
- Up to date with the latest content trends, ensuring our solutions and responding accordingly.
- Have a proven track record developing content to meet user needs for digital services
- Experience working collaboratively in fast-paced agile teams
- Strong original writing for different topics, audience groups, purposes , styles and formats.
- Experience developing content strategies or proposing content solutions to solve business challenges.
- Experience scoping and commissioning content
- Experience translating user and business needs into content artefacts (site-maps, content wireframes, prototypes etc)
- Open to constructive criticism whilst able to defend the design and user centred focus and principles of the platform
- Extensive experience of writing for the web; able to write micro copy for user interfaces as well as able to produce long form copy if required and understand where each might be used to best effect)
- Experience relating what users need to an existing content set, identifying gaps and overlaps.
- Extensive experience working in content publishing systems
- Rate: £390 - £500 per hour
- Location: Westminster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-05 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Theatre Nurse
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS