This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Registered Community Nurse to work Ad hoc shifts in Bristol,
available IMMEDIATELY with £250 sign up BONUS
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in the NHS setting with flexible part time or full time or to supplement a role that you're already in.
Limited Company rates of pay are between £30 - £45 per hour with uplifts for weekends, nights and bank holidays.
It is essential that the candidate has a nursing qualification at least 6 months of post qualification experience, a current pin and is registered with the NMC.
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- £250 referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast- track online services free of charge.
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £30 - £45 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-05 12:15:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist