Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £26000 (dependent on experience)
Service Care Solutions are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an established friendly and committed team, based in Preston.
Life at Service Care Solutions is fast paced, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a high volume of activity, prioritising appropriately.
Your communication skills are key to the role of Credit Controller, as you will engage with customers, clients, and colleagues on a daily basis .
A keen eye for detail is essential in the positions of Credit Controller, as you will be responsible for reconciliation, allocating cash and resolving queries.
This is a full-time opportunity, with the option for Hybrid working after a successful probation period.
We are seeking a suitable candidate who wants to be more than just a number, and is up for an exciting and challenging role.
To help us select the right candidate for the role, demonstrable experience in the following areas is key:
- Monitor and report ledgers against credit limits
- Maintain ledger balance with agreed limit
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to SAGE accounting system
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing customer balance information to internal and external stakeholders in the form of statements
- Maintain credit limits in the form of weekly balance checking and reporting any increase requirements to the Credit Control Supervisor
- Escalate any potential customer/payment issues
The skills and experience you will bring to the team
- 1 Year Credit Control experience
- Strong customer service skills
- High quality, demonstrable track record in using Microsoft office package such as Excel, Outlook
- Experience in using CRM systems
- AAT Level 2 or CICM equivalent (Desirable)
- Experience using SAGE software (Desirable)
SCS are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold accreditation, and this underpins our commitment to develop our staff throughout their career.
Along with continuous support, for this role we also offer the following.
Salary up to £26000, dependant on experience
- Annual performance related pay review
- Hybrid of home and office-based location of work
- 21 day's annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing by one additional day after one year up to five year's service
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Access external well being coaching
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Regular free lunches, incentives, and lunch clubs
- Employee of the month, quarter & year awards ceremonies
If you would like to chat through this opportunity or find out any additional information please don't hesitate to contact me directly email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22375 - £26000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-05 11:59:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist