Intensive Needs Support Worker
JOB TITLE: Intensive Needs Support Worker
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 28 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon-Sun (Rolling Rota)
To provide housing related support to vulnerable individuals together with providing housing and property management with the aim of achieving a successful move-on and other measurable outcomes including supporting service users to achieve independence.
Maximise rent collection, ensuring successful housing and other welfare benefit claims are submitted and maintained, taking proactive action to minimise rent arrears in line with targets, monitoring the account and recording all actions and where necessary taking appropriate action when arrears arise in line with policy and procedure.
- Engage with actual and potential referral agencies including local authority central access point/gateway services, statutory and voluntary sector agencies in order to generate referrals for the service as required.
Ensure that properties are always adequately equipped, maintained, furnished, and cleaned.
- Plan and deliver an effective support and safety plan with the service user referring to specialist agencies as required.
The progressions/outcomes identified, delivered and service user contact should be recorded, monitored, reviewed, and updated regularly and in line with contract requirements.
- Ensure the correct tenure and support agreement is issued and service users comply with these agreements, taking appropriate action in respect of noncompliance including non-engagement with support.
Empower and motivate service users to Identify and achieve desired outcomes.
Actively engage with service users in decisions that affect them.
- Develop a move-on plan with service users at the earliest opportunity, identifying realistic options for independent or more appropriate housing.
Support service users to undertake domestic tasks wherever possible, including practical assistance where they have not yet developed the skills.
- Experience of working within a pressurised and high-profile office environment, supporting a wider team and ensuring the provision a quality customer care.
- Experience of dealing with a diverse and vulnerable clientele, understanding of the value of achieving performance targets in order to meet the wider departmental objectives.
- Experience of providing high levels of customer care.
Ability to follow processes, procedures and policy, with a good eye for detail and accurate recording.
- Experience of using a wide range of IT systems, including databases, spreadsheets and word documents.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
This role works on a 4-week rota working which averages 28 hrs per week
Week 1: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri (8am - 4pm)
Week 2: Wed, Sat, Sun (8am - 4pm)
Week 3: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri (2.30pm - 10.30pm)
Week 4: Wed, Sat, Sun (2.30pm - 10.30pm)
This role is part of a 24-hr rota, there can be no flexibility in the shift pattern.
- Rate: £15.00 - £15.50 per hour
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Connor Sarginson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-05 10:05:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist