Service Care Solutions have an exciting opportunity to join a housing association as a Cleaner working in the Hampshire Area of Liss.
Your day to day will include sweeping, vacuuming, washing floors, walls, ceilings, doors and other fixtures and fittings along with litter picking, graffiti removal and carpet cleaning.
We are seeking candidates who have experience in any of the above who is looking for a full time job initially on a 3 month contract which can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
A full UK Driving Licence is required as this role will involve the use of a company vehicle.
You'll be covering sites across Somerset and the surrounding areas from our main base and have the flexibility to plan their workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and well-driven individual looking to contribute to a dynamic and diverse team.
For more details on this role and to apply, please contact Prakash today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.69 per hour
- Location: Liss, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-04 14:47:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist