This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Senior Legal Assistant
Service Care Legal are recruiting for a Senior Legal Assistant to join their legal department on a contract basis.
The role is full remote so please see below further details about the role and contract.
ROLE: Senior Legal Assistant
LOCATION: South West England / full remote
CONTRACT: 4 months with possibility of extension
RATE: £14.00 to £16.00 per hour
Please note that this role can be done full remote.
- To assist the Lawyers and Senior Lawyer in providing practical support within their Social Care team
- To prepare bundles for trial, renewal of orders, dealing with routine correspondence, drafting applications, liaison with witnesses and other administrative tasks
- To manage a caseload as allocated relating to any of the above with minimum supervision
- Advising clients from within the County Council and will identify and assess needs, initiate assistance and provide appropriate support
- A law-related-qualification (LPC, LLM or LLB) or relevant Legal Assistant experience
- It is essential to have worked within a Legal Assistant or Paralegal capacity within a social care legal department
- Previous local authority experience would be highly beneficial
f this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 month ongoing
- Rate: £14 - £16 per hour
- Location: South West England, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lloyd Stanley
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-04 11:46:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist