This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Electrician to work with a Local Authority as part of their Repairs and Maintenance team.
This role will involve working in domestic properties including void and tenanted.
Working alongside the maintenance team you will be responsible for general maintenance of existing housing stock.
Tasks will involve fault finding, installations and repairs.
This is a great opportunity to secure sociable hours working Monday to Friday.
This is an ongoing contract with an immediate start available.
You will need;
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- 17th/18th Edition
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Own Transport
- Have own PPE
Please contact Tobias for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 09/02/2023
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £16 per annum
- Location: Caerphilly, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tobias Fulford-Brown
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-03 14:42:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist