Band 6 RMN - Crisis & Home Treatment Team
Opportunity available for a Band 6 RMN to work within an NHS setting, Based in Ripon
The team sits within the Harrogate & Ripon Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment Team, based within the Orchards Community Unit based in Ripon.
The role will require a senior, qualified professional who will participate in the delivery of effective clinical services within the Crisis Resolution/Home Treatment Service in line with specified national and local standards.
Working collaboratively and in partnership with other statutory, non statutory and voluntary teams, agencies and organisations.
The post holder has a devolved management, leadership and development role in ensuring and supporting the effective delivery of clinical practice by the Crisis Resolution/Home Treatment Service to clients aged 18 and over with severe mental health problems and/or an acute psychiatric crisis in accordance with quality practice and procedures.
The post holder will provide mental health assessments and support to clients within a variety of settings including the clients home, and other health and non-statutory setting.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 7 days covering Earlies, Lates and Long Days and Nights.
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £25.00
Saturday / Nights: £30.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £35.00
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £25 - £35 per hour + + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Ripon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-31 09:56:46 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor