Service Care Solutions currently have a vacancy for a Car Park Attendant for a local authority based out of Preston.
Tasked with providing a high quality, customer focused service for all aspects of University car park facilities, the main focus of the job will be to;
To patrol and enforce the University's Car Park Regulations, and to maintain the appearance of the University campus to the highest standards with daily weekday monitoring of the car park areas.
Greet and direct all attendees to the University car parks, including students, staff and visitors, giving information and advice on space, assessing visitor criteria and allocating parking in a customer focused manner and in line with the University's policies and Car Park Regulations.
Experience of car parking operations or working within a customer focused service delivery environment is vital for this role so to is experience in dealing face to face with customers.
Experience of using a computer.
Knowledge of Legislation, e.g.
Health & Safety, Data Protection etc.
Driving License (with no more than 3 penalty points and no unspent record of disqualification).
Working 36.25 hours in total weekly
For more details on this role, please get in touch with Prakash today by emailing email@example.com or calling 01772 208967.
- Start: 11/04/2023
- Duration: 2 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-31 09:31:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist