This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Specialist Customer Service Adviser
Specialist Customer Service Advisor needed with Oxfordshire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Oxford (Hybrid)
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14 ltd an hour
- This role is for someone looking to start their Social Care career as we are a gateway to Adult's and Children's Social Care
- The team completes assessments for service users that require support with day-to-day living.
- The calls can take up to 45 minutes to complete taking detailed information from the service user about how they manage day to day
- Duties include answering customers enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email and social media
- You will complete assessments/referrals with the service user/family/carers detailing how they manage day to day
What is required?
- Minimum required of 2 to 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grades A
*-C including Maths and English or relevant knowledge and skills gained through work experience
- Previous customer services experience or a view on what excellent customer service is
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £14 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-30 13:05:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist