This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
SEND Manager needed with Bath and North East Somerset Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Keynsham (Hybrid)
Duration - Initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £33 ltd an hour
- Managing a large team which includes staff responsible for the SEND Casework, complex casework, tribunals, budgets and placements, the Preparing for Adulthood agenda, Early Years relating to SEND and SEND Transport.
This means ensuring that the SEND team is effectively organised and managed to enable the Authority to meet its statutory responsibilities for children and young people with special educational needs
- Includes oversight of mediations and support with tribunal preparation
What is required?
- Good sound knowledge of SEND and the law
- Managerial experience at a senior level
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- Sound financial knowledge to be able to manage budgets and the ability to reconcile the needs of the children/young people with the available resources
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months
- Rate: Up to £35 per hour
- Location: Bath, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-30 12:45:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager