Childrens' Speech and Language Therapist
Are you an experience Children's Speech and Language Therapist, looking for a new Opportunity?
I am currently looking for Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapists Locums who have experience in working with children and young people with communication needs for full-time or part-time posts within a Children's Speech and Language Therapy Team in Kingston Upon Thames.
The therapists must have experience of the following:
Role Requirements include:
, Information gathering and writing reports to contribute to Education, Health and Care Plans
, Working with CYP from 3 - 19 years of age
, Completing dynamic assessment (formal and informal) for language and social communication needs, both remotely and within a setting (home/nursery/school)
, Working collaboratively with parents and mainstream nurseries and/or schools
, Working within a special school or specialist resource setting
, Working with children/young people who have a range of learning needs.
Full Time and Part Time Hours will be considered
Pay Rate: Negotiable depending on Band / Experience + £250 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Borough of Kingston
The roles are based at a special school (4-19 years old) and specialist resource provisions (secondary) across the borough of Kingston and community cases across mainstream school settings in Kingston for both pre-school and school age children and young people.
Service Care are pleased to offer the below bonus's:
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please call Rebecca on 01772 208963 if you would like to know more or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £25.00 - £30 per hour + + Registation Bonus
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rebecca Hyde
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-29 12:04:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist