Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
Are you a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced Clinical Psychologist for a Permanent opportunity.
The candidate should be passionate about working with people with complex needs, especially around risk and trauma.
Our client is established with a network of over 90 services across the UK.
They provide support within Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities and Autism, Children and Education.
The client offers training opportunities and regular clinical supervision.
Job Purpose: Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist - Adults
Salary: £55,000 + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week | Part-Time will be considered
- To work autonomously to provide a specialist psychology service to patients as agreed by the Lead Psychologist and in discussion with wider MDT.
- To undertake specialist assessments
- To provide specialist interventions according to formulations based on an appropriate conceptual framework, NICE guidelines, evidence from research, and in accordance with the wider MDT formulation and interventions.
- To be involved in running therapeutic groups on the ward as agreed.
- To continually monitor risk of all patients and complete risk assessments as required.
- To run reflective practice sessions for staff as agreed within the psychological therapies team and in discussion with wider MDT.
- To provide advice and debriefs to staff in managing patient incident on the ward as required.
- To run and / or contribute to training sessions for staff and other colleagues as agreed within the psychological therapies team and in discussion with wider MDT.
- HCPC Registration
- BPS Recognised Psychology Degree
(Newly qualified / Applicants who are in the process of HCPC registration are also encouraged to apply).
- A minimum of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off
- Options for part time working can be considered
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £55000.00 per annum + £250 bonus scheme
- Location: Crawley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Bhumi Patel
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-28 12:22:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist