Location: NORTH SOMERSET AND BRISTOL
Pay Rate: £37,386
A permanent position has become available as a fully qualified gas engineer to work with in the Somerset and Bristol area, this role will be to carry out annual gas servicing, maintenance repairs and upgrades to the central heating systems in our customer's homes.
You will be provided with a wide range of development opportunities to allow you to continue to grow with us, including licensed asbestos removal.
You will be assigned a specific area where you will work most of the time, but on occasion you may have to work in another business area (with prior notice).
As part of our Gas Team, you will be offered paid overtime opportunities.
This role will sit within the Gas team.
Your role is to carry to carry out servicing, breakdown and repairs in a safe and cost effective manner whilst providing a great customer experience
The Key Activities:
- Carrying out annual gas services / repairs
- Accurate completion of Gas safe.
certificates and other documentation including reporting of defects.
- Ensuring all works carried out in line with gas regulations and in compliance with relevant H&S legislation, policy and safe working practices.
- Ensuring any appointments for works are made and kept.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team and using own initiative.
- Work in occupied properties and liaise with tenants during the course of the works undertaken.
- Responsible for allocated vehicle and recording use of ‘imprest' vehicle stock, plant and tools.
- To use and be responsible for allocated mobile devices.
- To attend and fully participate in training, 1-2-1's, toolbox talks and appraisals.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
You will need.
- MUST be qualified in the relevant area
- Have vast Knowledge and Experience
- Full UK driving licence
You will be provided with
- A van
- A fuel card
- iPad to receive jobs
Please contact Jorden for more information on 01772 208967 or email your cv to Jorden.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £37386.00 per annum
- Location: Bristol City Centre, Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jorden thompson
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-27 17:15:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Advisor
- Team Manager
- Extra Care Housing Team Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Support Worker
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager