Development Control Engineer - Highways
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Traffic Team Engineer to join their Highways team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a capital programme division.
Key purpose of the role is to drive the delivery of a range of highway projects taking responsibility to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory legislation to achieve the Council's corporate aims and objectives.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and maintain an efficient and effective highways consultancy service that is open to change and innovation and delivers an excellent service, working to ensure the highways service is the service provider of choice for customers and clients.
- Drive the efficient and effective delivery of projects, managing stakeholder and customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Closely monitor the performance of all contract management activities ensuring a high standard of service delivery and addressing issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation acting in an advisory role to stakeholders to ensure compliance, dealing effectively with highway legislative matters.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- To be a chartered or Incorporated Engineer
- To possess a MSc in a relevant engineering discipline with demonstrable and appropriate post qualification experience
- Full Membership of a relevant Institution with demonstrable and appropriate post qualification experience
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £40 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £40 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-27 13:21:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist