Service Care Legal are recruiting a Childcare Lawyer within a Local Authority.
The successful candidate will be joining a successful, growing team.
The role will be hybrid but mainly remote working, attendance at court will be required and one day a week in the office, unless otherwise agreed with the team manager.
ROLE: Lawyer (childcare)
LOCATION: Tyne and Wear
CONTRACT: locum 3 Months on going
RATE: £35-£38 (negotiable)
- To cover all aspects of Children's law such as safeguarding and adoption which will cover early advice, PLO and care/placement proceedings.
- To independently manage and progress a full caseload of Childcare Law matters through to completion.
- Offer help and support to team members and others, including training where appropriate.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal executive, or lawyer.
NQ welcome as well as experienced lawyers within childcare, safeguarding and adoption.
- Experience in managing a full caseload of public childcare law matters
- Previous experience of working within a local authority would be essential for this position.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3months ongoing
- Rate: £35 - £38 per hour
- Location: North Tyneside, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Beth Kirby
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-27 11:53:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist