This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Probation Officer - 77443
I am currently recruiting for a probation officer to work in Manchester.
If the below details are of interest to you and you are a qualified probation officer, please contact Andy on 01772 208962 or email email@example.com
Full time - Probation officer.
LOCATION: Greater Manchester area
HOURS: Flexible working hours, inclusive of occasional evenings and weekends.
PAY RATE: £22.44 - £26.45 (Experience depending)
Full Job Description
Depending on the role, work may include:
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £22.44 - £26.45 per hour
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Quinney
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-27 11:42:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist