This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
The service is a Neurobehavioral Hospital which provides support to Men and Women suffering with acquired brain injuries who have complex and challenging needs.
Job Purpose: Consultant Clinical Psychologist / Neuropsychologist
Salary: £80,000 per annum + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
The post holder will work as part of the Senior Management Team of the service providing outstanding knowledge of models, methods, law and policies in psychology.
- The post holder has delegated responsibility for clinical activity in the service.
Key functions include enablement and delivery of the Strategic and Clinical strategies in order to grow and further develop the neurobehavioral care pathway, and to identify and develop, where appropriate, additional services for other neurological conditions
- To take prime responsibility in leading and overseeing the specialised neurobehavioral rehabilitation programme in operation.
- To deliver clinical neuropsychology as a specialist discipline as applicable into the service and manage all other members of the Psychology profession employed.
- To ensure that all members of the transdisciplinary team have access to and understanding of the concepts and principles underpinning neurobehavioral rehabilitation framework and the specialised skills required to work successfully within this service model.
- To provide specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to resident's formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan.
To provide expertise, advice and support to facilitate the effective and appropriate provision of psychological treatments by other members of the transdisciplinary team.
- Contributing to other specialised assessments as required, including of risk and capacity, and to provide advice to other professions on psychological aspects of risk assessment and risk management.
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Previous experience working within a Neurological setting
- 33 Days Annual Leave (pro-rata) - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Career Development and Training
- Wellbeing Support and Activities
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £80000.00 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-24 14:19:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist