This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Play Worker needed with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Initially 3 months
Location - Kensington
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £16.89 ltd an hour
- Multiple opportunities available
- Our friendly and charismatic team support children with various disabilities from 5 through to the age of 18.
- Each day will present you with new challenges, but across the board you can expect to help children develop their social, physical, intellectual, creative and emotional skills through play
- This will involve planning and delivering a wide array of activities including sports, arts and crafts and games
- You will work closely with children, handling their personal care needs as required
What is required?
- Whilst you don't specifically need to have previous experience in a role like this, it would be advantageous if you have previously worked with children with SEN or disabilities
- Ideally Level 3 NVQ
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £16.89 per hour
- Location: West End, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-22 21:16:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist