Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner and to work within an Urgent Care services covering Kirklees.
We are looking for an experienced and confident ANP who has experience with making decisions autonomously based on sound evidence-based principles.
The service is community-based urgent care service supporting the commitment to help keep older people well at home and reduce pressure on hospital services.
You will support the most vulnerable patients including frail and elderly with multiple long-term conditions.
You will work collaboratively with GP's, Pharmacists and Registered Nurses at the practice for the best outcome for the patients.
You will work as an autonomous advanced practitioner within an interdependent, interrelated multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
- Shifts are available from Monday - Sunday
- 7 months +(ongoing) consistent contract
- £26.78 - £38.25ph+ (Ltd) +£250 Registration Bonus
- 63p per mile mileage
Requirements / Expectations
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner or equivalent with relevant qualification.
- Independent Nurse Prescriber with Prescribing Certificate v200 or v300 registered with the NMC as an Independent Prescriber.
- Minimum 12 Months UK Clinical Experience
- Minimum 6 Months Primary or Urgent Care Experience
- Full clear registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or relevant registration body.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- Registration Bonus -£250 registration bonus paid after 150 hours.
- Limited Company / PSC Payments / Umbrella Payments Here at Service Care, we have flexible payment options.
- £250 Referral Bonus £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- £150 Job Referral Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role, we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
If you are interested or would like more information, please call Carly at Service Care Solutions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 7 months+
- Rate: £26.78 - £38.25 per hour + £250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-22 10:17:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist