We're looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants, to work ad-hoc NHS shifts in Chester (CH2 1UL).
The position is Band 2 and has urgent openings for weekday, night, and weekend shifts.
It would be a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant seeking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills.
In this roles the HCA will be required to provide one-on-one interaction with patients, which helps to support their ongoing care and recovery.
With increased rates of pay for nights, weekends, and bank holidays, the hourly rates of pay can range from £12 to £15.00 per hour (Limited Company paid through umbrella).
Healthcare Assistants must have at least six months of paid experience within the NHS to be considered.
An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be beneficial but is not required, as well as significant experience carrying out observations and the capability to spot deterioration.
The successful Healthcare Assistant will be provided with the relevant practical and mandatory training (no on the job training is available).
Working for Service Care Solutions has numerous advantages!
- Refer a friend and receive up to £250 bonus; terms and conditions apply
- Welcome bonus of £150 for all new HCA's!
- Free Compliance: We cover all aspects of your compliance, including your DBS (fasttrack), training, and immunisations
- A specialist Healthcare Consultant will be your single point of contact for all of your shift bookings
- Multiple payroll runs each week
- National provider of Mental Healthcare staff to more than 200 local councils and more than 40 different NHS trusts
We have immediate openings.
To learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com or give Shelby a call on 01772 208963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Chester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Shelby Johnson
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-22 09:44:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist