This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Stores Assistant 432
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for Store Assistant to work in HMP Birmingham.
Please see below for more information.
Please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962 for any more information.
Role: Store Assistant
Location: HMP Birmingham
What will this role involve?
- Issue required stock to prisoners (clothing etc.) on request and in a timely manner.
- Prisoner facing role.
Will involve heavy lifting.
- Carry out regular checks on stock to ensure levels are not running low.
- Keep the Stores in a good state of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Pack and send any items that need to be sent by courier to ensure safe delivery.
- Ensure that good records are kept of stock and track stock issued to prisoners.
- Collect any items locally as and when required.
What are we looking for?
- Able to deliver a positive impact and sees efficiency as a top priority
- Experienced in a Stores role (desirable)
- Manual handling
- Comfortable working in a prisoner facing role
- Rate: £12.05 - £13.05 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-20 14:49:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Independent Living Coordinator
- Band 5 - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Middlesbrough
- Band 2 General Healthcare Assistant - CHCP
- Maintenance Joiner
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse