Service Care Solution have an exciting opportunity to work for a Housing Association based in Barnsley who are recruiting for a Driver Labourer to support Construction Services for there property stock.
The purpose of this role will be;
- To provide a professional and quality craftsmanship in relation to all works carried out.
- To provide excellent customer service to all Construction Services internal and external customers.
- To organise workload levels to ensure that an efficient service is maintained.
- To identify areas for improvement and communicate these for inclusion into the Management process.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Drive a vehicle upto 3.5 tonne.
- Carry out regular vehicle checks.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and tidy.
- Preparing vehicles for servicing.
- Transporting employees to and from work sites.
- Collecting, delivering or materials and equipment to sites as requested.
- Support with site cleaning and maintenance including litter picking, waste management of Void properties.
- To obtain and deliver fireparts and gulleys
- Carry out any clerical duties such as reports.
- To assist other workers of trades, tenants, managers, caretakers etc.
You will be a people person with experience of working in a similar role.
Flexibility is key for this vacancy due to working with various stakeholders.
For more details on this role, please email Prakash today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £12.19 per hour
- Location: Barnsley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-17 14:41:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser