A client within the Public Sector based in North Yorkshire is currently recruiting for an Estates Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to deal with matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, new lettings and other Landlord and Tenant matters.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the management of the commercial property portfolio which includes industrial, office, retail, agricultural and other miscellaneous properties.
- Assisting with the rationalisation of the existing portfolio with a view to maximising the quality and quantity of land and property returns.
- Writing reports for Cabinet, Individual Cabinet Members, Committees and Project Boards.
- Undertaking site surveys, inspections and condition reports.
To be considered for this role you will require to be a chartered Surveyor with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Having worked within a local authority
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 - £33 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £30 - £33 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Scarborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-17 14:02:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton