Band 7 Dietitian
Are you an experienced Dietitian looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Children and Younger People suffering with Eating Disorders?
Service Care Solutions are working with Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust to recruit a Band 7 Dietitian.
This is a specialist dietetic service supporting Younger People with Eating Disorders on a remote basis.
The duration of this contract is for 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Pay Rate: £30.00 LTD + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 Hours per Week / Less will be considered
Location: Remote Working
Job Purpose - Band 7 Dietitian (Eating Disorders)
- Providing community based psychotherapeutic services to children & young people and their families who are referred to the YP- CED team
- Working as part of the YP-CED Multi-Disciplinary Team
- The post holder will provide assessment and appropriate interventions to individuals with eating disorders.
This should be in accordance with NICE guidance.
- To offer advice, support and supervision to other health care professionals.
- To act as Care Co-ordinator for Eating Disorder Service clients, as appropriate
- To spend the main proportion of time engaged in or related to clinical activity.
- The number of sessions apportioned to clinical work, research, supervision, professional and team meetings, teaching or training and continuing professional development will be agreed with the Team Leader.
- Degree or equivalent in Dietetics, accredited by the British Dietetic Association
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience working in Eating Disorders
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Shrewsbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-16 14:40:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP