JOB TITLE: Scheme Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 36 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
To deliver a high-quality Scheme Management service that supports the general maintenance and security of the buildings and ensures that residents remain safe and secure in their homes.
The additional housing management service is required to meet the support service to older residents within the scheme ensuring they receive a positive customer experience.
To ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed.
Our Services believe that every young person has the right to a safe home and the support needed to help them become independent / lead positive fulfilling lives.
- Effectively manage all aspects of housing related services to provide a high-quality housing management service to residents.
Monitor and action low level rent arrears cases in accordance with West Kent's policies and procedures.
Conduct risk assessments and provide support to residents.
Take ownership of the scheme key performance indicators (KPIs) and responsibility for ensuring their achievement and reporting to timescale.
- Build positive working relationships with multi-agency partners, and other services.
Develop and maintain a varied activities programme which links in with the local community and encourage tenants to support their own activities.
Implement and carry out any required health and safety and fire checks, ensuring that all schemes are compliant.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to customers ensuring that their needs are met.
Ensure safeguarding concerns are dealt with in line with West Kent's policy.
Maintain confidentiality regarding any sensitive information you come across in the course of your work, ensuring professional boundaries are adhered to.
- Ability to carry out support work at other sheltered schemes, ad hock testing of systems.
Continuously look to improve the service and ensure all paperwork and record keeping is accurate and up to date.
Ability to work at other schemes throughout the county.
- Desire to work in older adult's services and with a good understanding and knowledge of the issues facing the older person housing sector.
Knowledge of welfare benefits, budgeting, and risk assessments in relation to housing management and allocations.
- Self-motivated, resilient, and able to work independently and with the ability to prioritise own workload and self-manage own learning, experience of delivering excellent customer services.
Able to use Microsoft office packages.
Confident using bespoke ICT systems and databases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor written and verbal communication to suit individual needs.
Demonstrate ability to analyse and prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
Ability to build relationships and gain trust while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to make confident decisions in any situation using sound judgement.
Takes practical, solution focused approach to solving issues in a timely manner.
Experience of working towards team goals and key performance indicators.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
- Rate: £13 - £14 per hour
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Connor Sarginson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-16 14:23:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing