Service Care Solutions are looking for a Plumber to work within HM Prison Leicester on a 3-month initial contract.
To ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme is completed in line with specifications and Work Packages.
- Routine and non-routine maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Identification of life expired equipment
- Check, repair and make good faults and life expired equipment
- Inspections water sampling and risk assessment
- Main water supply repairs
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest safety standards and to agreed method statements
- Minimise wastage and continually improve process.
- Ensure statutory works are carried out to time and that work is compliant.
- Maximo maintenance system experience/similar package.
- Experience operating light plant machinery.
- Full Driving License.
- Gas Safe Registration.
- Appropriate Trade Qualification.
- Legionella Control (L8).
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £15 - £18 per hour
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-16 10:37:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing