Band 7 COPD Nurse
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 7 COPD community nurse available within the NHS in Greenwich.
This role will be working 37.5 hours, including weekend working.
You will carry a specialist COPD caseload, manage COPD staff, delivery of COPD services across a clinical area and maintain management of the service.
You will proactively manage a caseload of patients requiring complex case management in order to prevent hospital admissions and improve patient health outcomes.
You will need to be fully registered with the NMC and have worked within a COPD team previously, preferably within a management position.
Rate of pay (ltd company basis):
£35 per hour
You must be fully qualified and registered with the NMC with no restrictions.
You must have previous experience of working at a Band 7 level.
You will need to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle for use.
Mileage will be covered from base to location.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your CV to be contacted about this position.
- Rate: £34 - £35 per hour
- Location: Welling, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rebecca Sprott
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-15 12:56:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton