Care Manager needed with Harrow Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Harrow
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Salary - £21 ltd an hour
- To provide a service to adults with physical, learning or sensory disabilities and their carers, including those who are terminally ill, This includes working with individuals, and/or their families and multi-disciplinary colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice and information, working with community support and liaison with other agencies
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users' and carers' needs including evaluating the level of risk
- To assess for and provide equipment, and minor adaptations in order to promote independence and to monitor these as necessary
- To record unmet need using identified reporting systems
- To monitor and review care packages
- To participate in team meetings and plan and organise case conferences, planning meetings and reviews
What is required?
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of a range of interventions and services provided by Social Services and other agencies
- Experience of working with people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and their carers
- Full UK driving license and use of a vehicle for work purposes
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £21 per hour
- Location: Harrow, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-15 12:31:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP