Registered Mental Health Nurse
Opportunity available for a Band 5 Registered Mental health Nurse to work within a hospital setting, Based in Scarbrough.
The team sits within the Cross Lane Hospital, and the role is based over various wards within the unit, for adult mental health.
The role predominantly provides and supervises the delivery of high standards of nursing care to service users, in accordance with up-to-date evidence-based professional practice.
You will be carrying out clinical practice within designated clinical areas, ensuring that high quality evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, interventions and evaluations for patients is provided.
You must be able to use your own skills, knowledge and resources to provide mentoring opportunities for staff within designated areas and promote positive attitudes towards mental health.
It essential you have received your PMVA training for this role.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working full time over 7 days covering Earlies, Lates and Long Days (Nights not required at this time).
The hourly rate for his role is:
Monday to Friday (06:00 - 20:00): £20.00
Saturday / Nights: £25.00
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £30.00
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + +£250 Registration Bonus
- Location: Scarborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-14 16:17:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP