Speech and Language Therapist - Hybrid Working
Service Care Solutions are looking a Band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist in Luton and Bedford - offering Flexible/ Hybrid Working.
The role is within a Children's Speech and Language Therapy Service, within Mainsteam School age.
- Provide specialist clinical input to mainstream schools in Bedfordshire or Luton.
- Working as part of the community schools' team, they will provide speech and language therapy support to children with a wide range of SLC needs including EHCP provision.
- Provide training to enable parents and other professionals to support children's language and communication needs.
- Supervise other colleagues and will take part in the triage process for the community service.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday (Part time will be considered)
6 Months from start date - with potential for extension
Rate of Pay is Negotiable depending on Band/ Experience.
- must have a minimum 2 years SLT experience.
The successful candidate will hold a suitable Speech and Language qualification and be HCPC registered, and have relevant experience in Childrens Speech and Language Therapy.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01772 208963
We are pleased to offer the below Bonus':
£250 sign up bonus for registering with our agency.
£150 bonus for transferring your existing placement to our agency.
£250 referral bonus for any successful candidate referral
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch to discuss the other vacancies that I have available.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £25 - £32 per hour + + Welcome Bonus
- Location: Bedford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rebecca Hyde
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-14 15:32:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP