contract delivery manager
A client within the Public Sector based in Northwest London is currently recruiting for a contract delivery manager to join their community wellbeing team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to contract manage refurbishment and planned works that achieves agreed outcomes for the clients, customers, and stakeholders and that meet the clients' objectives and affordability targets by improving value for money.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare, lead, and direct contractors on the management and delivery of responsive repairs and maintenance, servicing, planned maintenance and refurbishment works.
- Be a cohesive part of an intelligent client and integrate contract management within the commissioning process and ensure clarity of roles and accountabilities.
- Undertake site surveys, work inspections and work valuations and subsequent reporting.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Educated to ONC level or equivalent relevant experience
- Membership of CIOB or equivalent relevant experience
- PRINCE2 or equivalent project management qualification/training or demonstrable experience
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Comprehensive M and E knowledge
- Experience of working in the capacity of a building surveyor in the Housing/ Property Sector.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £49,890 per annum.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £49890.00 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Liam Walton
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-13 12:25:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser